Frequently Asked Questions

  • from our company
  • we can deliver it to airport, port or the location of your preference.

You must have at least one year of driving experience in medium or large displacement motorcycles.

  • You need driver licence for scooter A.
    Those who are not residents of a member state of the European Union should have an International Driving License certified for motorcycles.
  • Driver’s License for Cars/ATVs/Buggies: Car driving license.

At least 18 years old.

No. We offer unlimited mileage.

Yes we do, both for the driver and passenger.

One (1) day = (24) hour.
If you want to rent the vehicle for less than 24hrs you will still be charged for one day.

In case of an accident you call us immediately.
If the accident is serious you also call the Police.

Third party insurance is included in the price

  • Property damage to third parties (except vehicle atvgp) to 100,000€
  • Injuries to third 500,000 €

Both Kia Picanto and Smart are fully air conditionned.

Yes we do, with extra charge.

Yes they are secure. 
We use  Stripe & Paypal for your payments.

Moto Thira - Santorini